Privacy and Disclaimer
Fast Cleaners Waltham Forest remains committed to ensuring that every client’s privacy is respected in all ways. Below is some of the information we may collect from our customers;
- General information that customers provide when they fill in registration forms provided on our site, this may be information given to us during registration, service subscription, posting material or some request for additional information. We may also obtain information when customers report a problem.
- When customers contact us, we may keep a record of that.
- We occasionally reach out to our customers to participate in surveys that we use for research purposes, however it is not mandatory to respond to them.
- We may obtain details of any transactions you carry out through our site.
- Details of your visits to our site some of which include traffic data, location data, weblogs and general communication details.
We occasionally gather information about your computer; this may include your IP location, your browser as well as your operating system. Most of this information is for system administration although we also use it to lay emphasis to our advertisers. It is primarily statistical data to learn about our users’ browsing patterns.
Every customer reserves the right to stop our cleaning company from using your personal data for marketing purposes. We normally communicate with our customers before hand i.e. (before gathering your data) if we intend to use the data for marketing needs. If you are not comfortable with this you can let us know by checking some boxes on the forms provided for data collection.